Becoming a driver for Chasing Lights means taking on great responsibility. Your tasks include all transport related duties, like loading and cleaning the vehicles and - above all - driving our guests and tour guides safely through the harsh Arctic environment. We expect you to work closely with our tour guides to ensure we can offer the best service to our guests - this includes physical work like starting a campfire or cleaning paths off snow. You should excel in the field of customer service and possess basic English skills.
Since most of our work happens at night you must be comfortable working at late hours without fatigue. We expect a safe and non-aggressive driving style and extensive winter driving experience. Furthermore you should regularly reflect on your own skills and be open to feedback from your co-workers and superiors.
In return we offer a family-like working atmosphere, an attractive hourly pay and regular team events in your free time in one of the most beautiful locations Northern Norway has to offer.
- Ensuring the safety of our guests on the road
- Driving day and night tours in our modern Mercedes Sprinters and Setra buses
- Identifying and solving problems with thoughtfulness and tact
- Pre-tour and post-tour preparations like cleaning and maintaining
- Contributing to the ongoing learning and success of our team and the company by sharing knowledge and passion
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- D95 license
- European passport
- Extensive winter and night driving experience
- Experience in customer service
- Basic English skills
- Open to feedback and self-improvement