An internship at Chasing Lights will give you a unique insight into the operations and procedures at one of Northern Norway’s leading tour operators. You will get to learn how to assist on tours with a possibility of leading them yourself, take care of customers in our shop and help putting together itineraries for individual travelers and group tours.
We expect from you to learn quickly and contribute to our work passionately. In return we offer you a family-like working atmosphere in one of Northern Europe’s fastest growing tourism industries.
The duration of the internship is flexible, however, we prefer applicants who are available for at least three months.
- Ensuring the satisfaction of our guests.
- Guiding of day and night tours both independently and in a team.
- Identifying and solving problems with thoughtfulness and tact.
- Taking, editing and sending out photographs.
- Pre-tour and post-tour preparations (preparing food, packing equipment, etc).
- Contributing to the ongoing learning and success of our team and the company by sharing knowledge and passion.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.